ACCESS (GETTING THERE)
Crans-Montana is situated at 1500 meters in elevation. Thanks to the A9 highway and the road network, Crans-Montana is easily reachable by car or trucks.
Itinerary for trucks :
- Highway A9, Exit No 28 *Sierre-Ouest »
- Follow the signs for « Crans-Montana »
- After the village of « Chermignon-d’en-Bas », at the roundabout, follow direction « Lens »
- Once in Lens, turn right, direction « Crans-Montana »
- At the entrance of Crans-Montana, turn right and follows the direction « Le Regent » (trucks)
By plane :
Several international airports are located within reasonable distance from Crans-Montana, the international airport in Sion is the closest.
• Geneva-Cointrin : 180 km from Crans-Montana
• Basel- Mulhouse : 270 km from Crans-Montana
• Zurich-Kloten : 300 km from Crans-Montana
• Milan Malpensa : 220 km from Crans-Montana
• Sion International Airport : 30 km from Crans-Montana
Crans-Montana is easily reachable thanks to the European railroad, which will bring you to Sion or Sierre. You will find direct connections from Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Zürich and Milano. Web: www.cff.ch.
A funicular also connects Sierre with Crans-Montana (12 minutes). You can also take a taxi (+/- CHF 70.—from Sierre, +/- CHF 90.—from Sion).